CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gymnastics!

Today was my first day of mommy-and-me gymnastics at Premier Gymnastics. I had a lot of fun! There were so many different things to do, and my teacher Miss Jessa is so nice! The first thing we did was visit some different stations like balance beam, parallel bars, and rings.

Momma tosses the football to me while I'm standing on this wide balance beam.


I walked across the wider balance beam first, then across the regular narrow one. It was scary at first, but I did it while I held Momma's hand.

Look at me on these parallel bars! This is a tough one, but I've got it pretty well!


Here I hang on the bar and walk my feet up the mat to the Auburn shaker!


After we visit the individual stations a few times each, we do the obstacle course. It has about 10 different obstacles that we do. We go through the obstacle course a couple of times.


Miss Jessa is helping me do a backward roll-over. This one was crazy, but I liked it!

Here I have to kick the football through the pool-noodle goalposts. I missed in this photo, but I've got good form - heehee!

After the obstacle course, we get to jump on the long trampoline. We have to sit on a carpet square while we wait our turns.

What a big jump!

Look at me go!

After class, we each receive a sticker from Miss Jessa! I got a giraffe sticker!

0 comments: