CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog Backlog: Do you remember September?

Where did the month go? I started school and the next thing I knew it was October. I need to catch you up on what happened in September:


I really like my school class this year, I'm a monkey!


A new season of Auburn Football started. I've been wearing a lot of orange and blue!


Momma and Dadda and I at a sorority function with Momma's "big girls".

I got some new Pajamas (or Ajamas as I call them).


I hung out with baby Noah. He's getting so big!


I attended my 1st Holley cookout with Papa Bird, Steph and the gang!

I even learned how to play a horn!


Dad's friend's son John came to visit.

I enjoyed playing in the tub with my bath colors.


Momma and Dadda's Sunday School class had a Baby shower and all my friends showed up for dinner.

Grandmommy and Granddaddy came up from Auburn and visited. We had lots of fun together!

Auburn ended the month undefeated. That brings a smile to my face!

0 comments: