CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Gymnastics Halloween-Style!

I am really enjoying my Thursday gymnastics class with Ms. Jessa. Our theme has switched from football to Halloween. This week, Ms. Jessa was sick, so Ms. Cheryl was our teacher. She was so helpful during class!



This is part of our obstacle course. I have to move sideways and not get in the spider webs!

These are the parallel bars, which is one of our stations. We're supposed to move like a spider on them, including turning around up on the bars. It was hard, but Ms. Cheryl helped me do it!





This is the lower uneven bar. We're supposed to hang and swing like a bat!

These are the rings. We're supposed to hold a little plastic bug or snake in between our knees or feet and swing.

On this low beam, we're supposed to step over the crows. I did not like the crows!


On this low beam, we're supposed to bend over and pick up the little pumpkins as we walk across the beam.


Last but not least, this is a video of me going off the mat backwards and putting my feet back over my head. It's fun!

0 comments: