CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Birthday Eve Night

After my nap this afternoon, I tried on my Princess dress-up stuff. I was very pretty!

It has a pretty little purse!


I'm a Princess!
Walking in high heels is tough!

Dadda likes my tiara, too!

Watching my new Elmo DVD in my Princess outfit ...

Tonight we went to eat Mexican at Zapata. We ate here last year when Grandma Mimi was here for my birthday. I like the chips!


I was talking to our neighbors in the booth next door.


Momma told the lady that it was my birthday,
so I got to wear the big birthday sombrero!


The lady also gave us some fried ice cream - Yummy!


I played with my new bath foam during my bath tonight.
I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's really cool!
And look at my artwork with my new bath crayons ...
(P.S. Those green things are my ear plugs because of my tubes.)

0 comments: