CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Birthday Party with My Family

On my birthday afternoon, we had a birthday party with our family. It was so nice for everyone to come over to my house to celebrate.

Me & Momma


Dadda & me
Dadda, me & Momma


My Elmo birthday cake
(Yes, "birthday" is mispelled - Momma was not happy.)
Everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to me ...

Yummy birthday cake!

Giving Great Grandmama a big hug!


I received so many wonderful gifts.
These Pooh books are from Aunt B, Stephen & Lucas.


I want to show Momma my new clothes
from Uncle Shannon & Aunt Charity.


Grandmommy & Granddaddy gave me this cool pink soccer ball.


Throwing the soccer ball with Dadda


Wonder Pets Ming-Ming toy and computer game
from Aunt Heather's boyfriend Keith
A garden counting book from Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Carmen

Papa Tom & CoCo gave me a pink and purple tricycle ...
I was talking on my Princesses cell phone,
taking care of my toddler business.

Big hugs for Papa Tom & Coco!

And another big hug for Great Grandmama ...

What a wonderful birthday celebration!!

0 comments: