CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Auburn Football Game

Momma, Dadda and I went down to Auburn for homecoming and my first Auburn football game. We went to Momma's sorority alumnae tailgate where she got to hang out with her college friends. Dadda and I walked around the campus before meeting back with Momma to go to the game.

This is me with Momma's friend Ms. Heather's boys Carter and Jack. Ms. Heather and Momma were in the sorority together.

This is me with Momma's friend Ms. Kelly's daughter Maddie. Momma and Ms. Kelly were in the sorority together, too.
Maddie has red hair like me - We look like sisters!

I'm in my seat and ready for the game!

I'm jammin' to the AU Alumni Band, which was right near us.



"WAAAAAR EAGLE - HEY!"
Dadda and me

Auburn football games are fun!

Momma and me

This is me with Dadda's friend Ms. Kim's daughter Mary Grace. Dadda and Ms. Kim went to high school together.

I had cotton candy for the first time at the game. It was yummy!

Dadda, me and Momma

What a big game day!

0 comments: