CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Gymnastics

The past couple of weeks at gymnastics (or "benastics" as I call it), we have been doing a Halloween theme.

We have to sit on our pumpkin mats.
This is me and Miss Jessa. She dressed up like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I hear it's a good movie. I'll have to Tivo it sometime.

A lot of my friends dressed up in costumes. I wore my Halloween shirt because it would be hard to do gymnatics in my Cinderella dress.
Miss Jessa is helping me do a back flip.
Here I have to roll this wheel on a straight line.

On this one, I had to scurry across these parallel cushions and not fall in the spider web.
Miss Jessa is showing me how to do it.

Here I am doing it "all by myself."
I enjoy walking across the balance beam ...

...and hanging from the rings.

I have to turn all the way around on these parallel bars. Looks tough huh?

Here I am hanging like a bat.

0 comments: