CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seeing Double

Every August, we go out to eat for Hayley and Joy's birthday. They are twins. They are old friends of Momma and Dadda from college. They were even in their wedding. They've known me for my whole life! Here we are at dinner last week:

This was us in June 2007 when I was just a baby.

Miss Hayley has been is Honduras for a few years teaching, so it was good to see her together with her sister again.


I showed everyone at dinner my newest song: "Here's the church, here's the steeple, open the door and see all the people. Close the doors and hear them sing, praises to Jesus our friend and King."


After dinner, I rocked out on the fab rocking chairs outside Cracker Barrel. I was sitting in an Auburn rocking chair. WAR EAGLE! Football season starts in 11 days!

0 comments: