CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun at McWane Center

After we got back from our trip Momma, Dadda and I went to McWane Center. I had never been there before, but it was very fun. There was a lot of science exhibits that I'll enjoy when I'm older, but they still had a lot of stuff to entertain me.

This is an area called "Just Mice Size" which was a fun play area where you pretend you are a mouse. Everything is over-sized and fun.


We played inside this cool bottle that was like a submarine.
I was the pilot of course!

Then we went to to aquarium area and looked at fish!


Now that's a BIG FISH!
They had dinosaur bones there too.
I like to pretend I'm a dinosaur sometimes,
but here it looks like I was pretending to be a monkey.

This section was a neat interactive water section.
I had to wear an apron so I wouldn't get wet.

I was joined by another red headed friend. We looked like twins, but he was a boy. Momma and Dadda hope one day I'll have a sibling that looks like him.

I got car-repairing skillz!
This is a weather exhibit where they make clouds in a tube. You can stand in it. Dadda kept saying it looked like we were about to get "beamed up" ... Dadda and his silly sci-fi references.
Finally, the last thing we did was go in a wind tunnel. I blows wind up to hurricane strength. It was fun. I finally found a force that can flatten my hair. Enjoy the video below.



0 comments: