CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Traveling to Brunswick & Enjoying St. Simons Island

On Friday, Dadda, Momma and I traveled from Birmingham to visit Grandma Mimi & Sandy in Brunswick, GA. It was a long car ride, but we made it safely. I watched lots of DVD's on the little DVD player.

Maybe a little bit bored during our trip?!

Momma and me during lunch at Burger King in Columbus, GA
Friday evening, we had dinner at the 4th of May, which Momma really likes. Grandma Mimi and I walked outside a little bit and enjoyed playing around this modern art piece on the sidewalk nearby.


On Saturday morning, we ate breakfast at The Sandcastle,
a tradition when visiting Grandma Mimi & Sandy. It was yummy!
Dadda and me

Dadda, me and Momma

Grandma Mimi & Sandy

Grandma Mimi & me

After breakfast, we walked through St. Simons Island village and out onto the pier. It was very windy!



Dadda and I looking out across the water

0 comments: